How it works
Check the class schedule
- For the most up-to-date classes, please check the class schedule.
- New courses start approximately every 30 days, so it is easy to find a certificate program that will work with your schedule!
- Scheduling of the certificate programs is subject to change based upon the needs of our industry partners. This way, you can take programs that are currently in demand.
Start with the Manufacturing Core Certificate
- Every WATR certificate starts with the Manufacturing Core Certificate.
- The Manufacturing Core is offered in both English and in Spanish.
- The English Core is taken 100% online and the Spanish Core is instructor led, in-person.
- Find a date for the Manufacturing Core Certificate that fits your schedule and register.
- There are NO placement tests. All courses and programs are administered by Edmonds College, however you do NOT have to take Edmonds College placement tests or visit the Edmonds campus.
- Note: If you have already completed a WATR program course and would like to take additional specialty course/s, the Core program is not required.
Pick a Specialty Certificate
- Once you have completed the Core, pick a Specialty Certificate and find a date that fits your schedule on the certificate's registration page.
- Specialties include Electrical Assembly Mechanic, Assembly Mechanic, Tooling Mechanic, Composites Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance (QA)