The Washington Aerospace Training & Research Center Certificate programs are delivered in five unique certificates of completion, each designed to help you get a job in your field in just 12 weeks.
Certificates earned at the WATR Center are not only applicable towards jobs in aerospace manufacturing. The skills you learn can readily transfer to a variety of manufacturing sectors including maritime, construction, medical devices, space, automotive, and military/defense.
|Prerequisite Certificate||Course Length||Course Type||Credit Hours||Cost|
|9 Credit Hours||$2,500|
|Specialty Certificate||Course Length||Course Type||Credit Hours||Cost|
|8 weeks||50% online - 50% lab||18.5||$3,200|
|8 weeks||50% online - 50% lab||16||$3,200|
|8 weeks||50% online - 50% lab||16.5||$3,200|
|8 weeks||40% online - 60% lab||17||$3,200|
|8 weeks||40% online - 60% lab||19||$3,200|
- The Manufacturing Core and one Specialty Certificate program are required for full program completion.
- Students are required to pass a series of capstone tests at designated times to complete the program.
- Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all online quizzes and on the final exam to receive a Certificate of Completion in Manufacturing Core and move on to their Specialty Certificate program.
- Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all online quizzes, the final exam and on lab projects to receive a Certificate of Completion in any of the Specialty Certificate programs.
- New certificate programs start approximately every 30 days for most programs.
- Please call 425.640.1840 for more information.