The primary object of WATR Center training programs is to teach skills that are in demand and industry driven with the outcome of employment.
Job Search Assistance
Basic job search assistance includes but is not limited to:
- Resume Development and Customization
- Behavioral Interviewing Techniques and Mock Interviews
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Salary and Benefit Negotiation
- Online Application Processes
One-on-one appointments may be scheduled by contacting the Student Services Coordinator.