Customized Training for Businesses
Did you know that the Advanced Manufacturing Skills Center and the Washington Aerospace Training & Research (WATR) Center offer customized training for businesses?
The WATR Center will work with your company to identify training needs and to provide company specific training for your employees.
WATR facilitators have experience working with companies to develop and deliver training that protects your company's proprietary information and helps employees learn skills that improve the bottom line for your organization.
Your Company Is Provided With:
- Guidance and training from experienced facilitators
- Student assesments based on written examinations covering facilitator led information and on hands-on projects (students will be given a grade based on a standard grading process)
- Hands-on training of skills to new employees or existing employees transitioning into aerospace and manufacturing support services
- Training modules that result in a documented and repeatable training process
Feedback for managers on each trainee based on performance, attendance, and participation
- Certificates of Completion (COC) from AMSC for each employee upon completion of the required modules and achievement of passing scores
Flexible Delivery Methods
The WATR Center offers training through flexible delivery methods to meet the requirements of the fast-paced, changing manufacturing industry. All training can be delivered either at WATR Center, on-site at your company, or through community colleges and other state-wide partnerships.
Examples of Training Modules
The following modules have been provided to employers in the past, or are modules that we regularly offer to students. If you need a type of training that you don't see listed, contact us to see if it can be provided (and it probably can!)